Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- This pre-package can be customized and start on any day.
- Hotels are subject to change based on the availability.Hotels can be upgraded upon request.
Single Room : Please ask
Double Room : $1,190 per person
Rates are in USD
Day 1 : Arrival in Athens
Arrival in Athens International Airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 : Half Day Athens City Tour (Breakfast Included)
08:00 am depart on a half day morning tour of Athens which includes a visit to the Acropolis, its museum and the Parthenon. Also view the House of Parliament, Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, National Library, Evzones in their picturesque uniform, Presidential Palace, the Panatheanic Stadium (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896), Temple of the Olympian Zeus and Hadrian`s Arch. After the morning tour, the afternoon is at leisure for you to further explore Athens on your own. (Optional afternoon tour to Cape Sounion to visit the Temple of Poseidon.) Overnight in Athens.
Day 3 : Free Day in Athens (Breakfast Included)
Athens, recorded history dates back 3,000 years, so naturally this capital city is a treasure trove of historically and culturally significant ruins. You may have one of our daily tours in this free day. Overnight in Athens.
Day 4 : Flight to Istanbul (Breakfast Included)
Flight to Istanbul via Athens. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5 : Full Day Istanbul Classic City Tour (Breakfast and Lunch Included)
08:15 am pick up from the reception and depart for the tour. Visiting, Haghia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Tour ends around 4:00 pm. Return back to the hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6 : Half Day Bosphorus Tour (Breakfast Included)
Even if you are a short term or long term visitor to Istanbul, a bosphorus cruise is really a good way to experience what Istanbul really looks like and its diversity. The Bosphorus strait connects the sea of Marmara to the Black Sea and separates Europe and Asia. During this excursion you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Ciragan Palace, a lot of ancient villas and Rumeli fortress are worth seeing. After this excursion, you will visit Spice Market (Egyptian Bazaar). You will find here mystical smells of different aromas of various spices and many shops selling vegetables, fruits, fish and flowers. End of the tour return your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 7 : Free day in Istanbul (Breakfast Included)
The day is free at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 8 : End of the Tour (Breakfast Included)
Pick up 3 hours before your international flight and transfer to the airport. Have a safe trip back home!
- 7 nights nights hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- 8 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch.
- All domestic flights mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours and transfers.
- English speaking guided tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
- Ferman Hotel Istanbul
- New Hotel Athens
What’s Not Included
- International airfares.
- VISA needed for Turkey.
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Harem and Treasure room entrance fees in Topkapi Palace.
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
- Travel Insurance and medical services.